Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Now A Contributing Writer!

I am thrilled to share that I am now a regular contributor to the working mom blog, Working Moms Against Guilt. I have been following this blog for quite sometime and to actually be a part of it now is so, so exciting!

It all started when I wrote about a common struggle I have about going out on date nights. Despite my desire to want to go out on a date, I still had a lot of guilt about out. I wrote I Still struggle With Date Night as a guest contributor and soon after that, I  became a regular contributor. 

I wrote my first official post as a contributor, Dream As Big As A Child last month and I 'm having a blast writing for this site. I look forward to writing many more posts about motherhood, especially the guilt that is often associated with mommy life. I hope you will follow along with me on this new journey!