Friday, January 31, 2014

Countdown in Style {8} Feature Friday

Displaying Feature Friday CIS.png

Feature Friday {8} with Don't Lick Your Sister

I'm so excited I get to feature three posts as the co-host this week! It was definitely hard to choose only three though since there were so many great posts but here are my Feature Friday picks:




Daniela has a great list here - and I had all but one item in my hospital bag each time! And she's so right about the need to bring the essentials only.  

Slow Cooker Mexican Fiesta Bowls

Mexican Fiesta Bowls


This is a meal that I can easily put together, even as the non-cook of the family. 
And my daughters would absolutely LOVE this meal. I'm going to do my best to give it a try...soon!


Q-Tip Painting Valentine Hearts

http://lovemommylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/valentinesdaycraft3.jpg

I've been looking for a great craft to do with my girls for Valentine's Day. 
It can be difficult for me to find crafts that are age appropriate for a 1 and 3 year old but Stephanie's Q-tip crafts are perfect. I'm looking forward to doing this one soon!

Displaying CIS - 3F.jpg


I had a great time co-hosting with 
April from {100lb Countdown} and 
Brittnei from {Homemaking with Style}
this week on Countdown in Style! 
Thank you all so much for a fantastic week of linking up your favorite posts!

 photo google_zps8428f2e2.png photo bloglovin_zps732c9903.png photo pinterest_zps38a29db3.png

4 comments:

  1. You are a dear to feature my list of hospital bag must haves. I've been pleasantly surprised to hear feedback that most people agree with my list! Thanks again. Would love for you to follow my blog for more updates. :)

    xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great list, Daniela! The only one I didn't need was the video because I was way too busy walking in circles but everything else on there was a must-have for me so I definitely wanted to share with other moms.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for the feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls enjoyed making the Valentine hearts, Stephanie! And we definitely heard some, "dot, dot, dot" while we were making them!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts, tips, or advice! Please share!