Friday, August 7, 2015

Maintaining Supply While Pumping at Work {Working Moms Against Guilt}

World Breastfeeding Week is coming to a close and I'm sure by now most people have had their weekly fill of of breastfeeding stories and info on how to make nursing work. But, as a contributing writer for Working Moms Against Guilt I had to get in on all the fun and write a post on maintaining supply while pumping at work.

I was  excited to learn the focus this year was Breastfeeding and Work: Let's Make It Work. Nursing a baby can be extremely challenging. Nursing and working is doubly challenging. The focus on helping mother's continue to meet their nursing goals while maintaining their career is a special and important topic to me and that was why I was happy to write about it. 

So be sure to head on over to Working Moms Against Guilt to read my post!